Saturday, February 27, 2010

Viral Infections Of The Muscle Travelling Muscle And Joint Pains Caused By A Viral Infection?

Travelling muscle and joint pains caused by a viral infection? - viral infections of the muscle

I have tried to "excellent", which I think is a big disadvantage for RF, ANA, such as CRP, rheumatic fever, H2LA-B27, ESR, parvovirus, hepatitis B, C, Lyme disease, hypothyroidism. Of course I have the test area when I visit inititial. How can I tell you, I'm short on explanations. I am still continuing exodus of muscle and joint pain, mild pain, but only a little 3 on a scale of 10 It was 5 weeks since my first symptoms. No swelling, fever, fatigue, joint or warm. Just pain in almost all the joints (with lots of cracks), which only takes a few minutes. It is mainly in the muscles (neck, behind the knees, too) my shoulders and back (spine are affected).

My thought rheumotologist to a viral infection. From what I understand, most virusesInfections resolve in 6-8 weeks. What else could cause these symptoms if it is not a virus? I am a white male between the ages of twenty years, no family history of autoimmune disease. My tears said that the risk of a young white male Canadian to have something like SLE presenting initially with muscle and joint aches and a negative ANA, is so thin and so close to someone that I get.

Occur often simple viral infections, such as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment